- the size of the watch ( if the watch looks/ feels small or big on your wrist, etc)
- the color of the strap or to the color of the watch, etc (for more info, please refer to Terms & Conditions page)
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unworn, undamaged, unused (brand new) with all original tags attached and in the same condition that you received it. Items must be returned in their original packaging, including accessories, extra links, user manual and international warranty and anything else that came with the item.
We do not accept any returns where the product shows the slightest sign of use. A 25% restocking fee may apply based on the condition of the item returned.
We recommend taking a picture of how you have packed your return for future references.
- If you return the order, initial shipping FedEx, other handling costs and restocking fees etc, will be deducted from your refund even on free shipping offer.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Please be sure to save your postal receipt. Ship only FedEx Priority Service ( with the same service that we have sent the package to you). We highly recommend you insure your parcel and adequately protect it during shipment, and it's original packing. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Enzo Attini is not responsible for products lost or damaged during shipment. If the item is lost and damaged during shipping process, we do not take responsibility and will not grant a refund or a replacement.
Please send the item unused/unworn back to us, with a completed Return Form, original box, and original warranty card.
(No product will be accepted without the return form. You must contact us at email@example.com to learn how to return your product). You will receive an email from our team within 2 business days.
Returns will be subject to restocking fees such as:
- initial shipping FedEx and other handling costs if the watch is returned not because there is a fault on Enzo Attini's side
- if the watch returned has been worn, dirt on the band, enlarged holes on the band, scratches on the clasp, plastic has been removed and dirt on watch etc.
- IMPORT FEES/DELIVERY CHARGES
CAREFUL: In cases where the order has been dispatched, the customer is required to receive the order. Please note that in case of an order is shipped to a delivery address outside the EU, the customer may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are collected when the shipment reaches your delivery address. The customer (YOU) will be responsible for payment of such import duties and taxes.
Please note that should you, as the receiver, chose to decline these charges upon delivery, MADMILAN LIMITED will have to settle them in order to get the shipment in return as a restocking fee.
This costs will also be deducted from your refund as a restocking fee.
CAREFUL: In order to receive a refund or exchange on items returned, the watch has to be returned (i) if you notified us within 14 days from the date of purchase; (ii) in the original packaging; (iii) in new/unused condition. We do not accept items with any worn signs.
- If you are unable to comply fully with the return policy, unfortunately, you may not be entitled to a full refund or replacement.
- Price adjustments on previous purchases are not permitted.
- Returns can only be accepted on purchases from www.enzoattini.com
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.