-We ship with FedEx all over the world and is usually around 3 – 5 business days delivery. In some countries it may take more time.
4. When will my order ship?
- After your payment is verified, it takes up to 24 hours to process and ship your order. This does not include weekends or holidays. Purchases made after 12 am CET will not be shipped out until the next business day. If you order after 12 am CET on a Friday, your order will likely be shipped out on the following Monday.
5. Is there a Warranty?
-Enzo Attini grants a 10 year international warranty for each watch.
6. Is the watchband and the case gold-plated?
-Yes, they are plated with 18 Karat gold, with a dimension value of the 1- micron thickness.
7. Is the watch for men or women?
-The design and size of 40 mm for the watch are carefully studied and created to be suitable for both genders, and thus it’s unisex.
8. Is there a certificate for the watch?
- Every Enzo Attini watch comes with a Warranty Certificate as well as a unique Serial Number engraved on the back case of the watch.
9. Are the watches water-resistant?
Yes, all models of our Enzo Attini collection are water- resistant up to 5ATM.
Nonetheless, we suggest you keep the watch away from humidity since this is a luxury watch which you can hand over to the next generation.
For more information, refer to the table below:
10. Why Enzo Attini?
11. Are VAT and other Import fees or taxes included in the price?
If you live within the European Union, all fees are covered and you will not receive any additional fees to receive your package.If you live outside of the European Union, VAT and/or other fees for import are not included and may apply for the customer. We do not have the possibility of estimating these quotes and recommend you to check with your regional customs authority.
Please note that should you, as the receiver, chose to decline these charges upon delivery, MADMILAN LIMITED watches will have to settle them in order to get the shipment in return. This sum will be deducted from your refund as a restocking fee.
12. Where is my package?
When you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and, as soon as the shipment is created you will receive another e-mail with your tracking information. All our international orders are sent via FedEx.
Please note that confirmation e-mails quite often ends up in spam boxes.
In the event of a missing order confirmation,please make sure to double check your spam folders/boxes.
13. My credit card was declined?
Our service provider requires certain fraud-prevention schemes from your service provider and will not be able to accept your credit card otherwise. The best way to process a purchase if your card got denied is to simply use PayPal. Please note that PayPal is much easier to utilize than it used to be.
14. Can I pick a specific number from your limited editions?
Unfortunately no, all numbers are distributed randomly between customers.
Please note that the warranty does not cover batteries and/or leather straps (as is practice in the watch industry). The warranty does not cover any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal use, lack of care, negligence, accidents, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the directions provided by MADMILAN LIMITED.
15. How do I find out about your future releases?
The most secure way to find out about the latest news is to sign up to our newsletter via the front page of our website. Also make sure to follow our channels on social media.