• CASE :Silver & Black color, size 40mm x 8.9mm, stainless steel material 316L
• CRYSTAL :Sapphire Glass with anti-reflective coating
• DIAL :Cooper with hand-applied polished markers
• MOVEMENT :Swiss made, Quartz, Jewels 5 pcs
• FUNCTIONS :Hour, Minutes, Date, Month & Moonphase Function at 6 o’Clock
• WATER RESISTANCE :up to 5 ATM
• PRESIDENT BRACELET : Silver Color, Stainless steel 316L, one size fits all.
• BOX :Certificate of Authenticity has a unique serial number which guarantee you own a unique and original timepiece, Premium Packaging, Box dimensions 115x115x95mm
INSPIRATION,DESIGN & ARTISANAL ENGRAVING
This fortress is commissioned by Frederick II around 1240 and included by UNESCO in the World Heritage List. Considered universally a genius example of medieval architecture, the castle unites different style elements, from the Romanesque cut of the lions at the entrance to the Gothic cornice of the towers, to the classic art of the interior decorations to the defensive structure of architecture.
With this timepiece, Enzo Attini represents the wonderful tradition of Italian design and cultural heritage. The essence of each designed watch and the hand engraving on the case back are inspired by Italian history, art and cultural heritage as well as the breathtaking places that serve as the most amazing destinations in Italy.